Acrylic Sheet--Plexiglass sheet--PMMA sheet
100% New Virgin Raw material
General Cast Acrylic Sheet Characters:
1) High transmittance up to 93%;
2) Light weight: less than half as heavy as glass;
3) Excellent weather resistance to against discoloration and deformation;
4) Exceptional impact resistance: 7-16 times greater impact resistance than glass;
5) Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance: resistance to acid and alkali;
6) Ease of Fabrication: Acrylic sheet can be s painted, silk-screened, vacuum-coated, and also can be sawed, drilled, and machined to form almost any shape when heated to a pliable state.
|standard sizes Of Jumei Acrylic Sheet|
|Without PVC Edges Sizes||1220*1820MM||1220*1830MM||1000*2000MM||1020*2020MM||1220*2420MM|
|With PVC Edges Sizes||1250*1850MM||1260*1850MM||1050*2050MM||1030*2030MM||1250*2450MM|
Colors acrylic sheets/transparent colors acrylic sheet/ Opaque Acrylic sheets
Transparent Acrylic Sheet :
Transparent cast acrylic sheet transparency is more than 93%, has high molecular weight, excellent stiffness, strength and excellent chemical resistance.
It is used in the advertisement line for printing and engraving, and for the handcraft products.
Acrylic sheet is a useful, clear plastic that resembles glass, but has properties that make it superior to glass in many ways.
Acrylic offers high light transmittance and can be easily heat-formed without loss of optical clarity.
Here this picture, we are checking the thickness tolerance:
Our dust-free whorkshop with advanced production lines to make sure high quality Acrylic sheets.
1. How is your quality?
We only use 100% New Virgin Raw material with top quality.
2. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with 15 years in this field.
3. What's your MOQ?
MOQ is 2 tons,size/color/thickness can be mixed.
4. How can we get samples?
Sample is free, just freight collect.
5. How long could I get samples?
We can prepare samples within 1 days. Usually it takes about 3-5 days for the delivery.
6. What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C at sight, Paypal, Western Union.
7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
8. What is your lead time for mass production?
Normally 10-25 days, depends on the size quantity and season.
9. How do you pack it?
Each sheet covered by PE film or craft paper, around 1.5 tons packed in a wood pallet.
10. How much can be loaded in a full container?
20ft container, with pallet, load about 16-21 tons, without pallet, load about 20-24 tons
40ft container, load about 25 tons.
Would you like to know more about us ?
Just feel free to contact me---Helen