Acrylic Sheet--Plexiglass sheet--PMMA sheet
100% New Virgin Raw material
General Cast Acrylic Sheet Characters:
1) High transmittance up to 93%;
2) Light weight: less than half as heavy as glass;
3) Excellent weather resistance to against discoloration and deformation;
4) Exceptional impact resistance: 7-16 times greater impact resistance than glass;
5) Excellent chemical and mechanical resistance: resistance to acid and alkali;
6) Ease of Fabrication: Acrylic sheet can be s painted, silk-screened, vacuum-coated, and also can be sawed, drilled, and machined to form almost any shape when heated to a pliable state.
|standard sizes Of Jumei Acrylic Sheet|
|Without PVC Edges Sizes||1220*1820MM||1220*1830MM||1000*2000MM||1020*2020MM||1220*2420MM|
|With PVC Edges Sizes||1250*1850MM||1260*1850MM||1050*2050MM||1030*2030MM||1250*2450MM|
Colors acrylic sheets/transparent colors acrylic sheet/ Opaque Acrylic sheets
We offer a wide range of colored plexiglass acrylic sheets. Standard tinted colors including white, black, opal, red, green, yellow, ivory, brown, orange, blue and fluorescent acrylic sheets(pls refer to our color chains). Typically used for signs and lighting applications, these acrylic sheets can be translucent and opaque, translucent colors can transmit light when backlit. As the plexiglass increases in thickness, the amount of light passed through decreases.
Frosted/Matt Acrylic Sheet
We can make one side frosted and one side glossy, double sides frosted, transparent frosted sheets, colors frosted sheets.
The pouplar sizes for frosted: 1220*2440mm and 2050*3050mm
Releated products: Mirror Acrylic sheets
Our dust-free whorkshop with advanced production lines to make sure high quality Acrylic sheets.
1. How is your quality?
We only use 100% New Virgin Raw material with top quality.
2. Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
We are a professional manufacturer with 15 years in this field.
3. What's your MOQ?
MOQ is 2 tons,size/color/thickness can be mixed.
4. How can we get samples?
Sample is free, just freight collect.
5. How long could I get samples?
We can prepare samples within 1 days. Usually it takes about 3-5 days for the delivery.
6. What is your payment term?
T/T, L/C at sight, Paypal, Western Union.
7. Do you test all your goods before delivery?
Yes, we have 100% test before delivery.
8. What is your lead time for mass production?
Normally 10-25 days, depends on the size quantity and season.
9. How do you pack it?
Each sheet covered by PE film or craft paper, around 1.5 tons packed in a wood pallet.
10. How much can be loaded in a full container?
20ft container, with pallet, load about 16-21 tons, without pallet, load about 20-24 tons
40ft container, load about 25 tons.
Would you like to know more about us ?
Just feel free to contact me---Helen